27 Aralık 2011 Salı

Breaking the Grid





Instant Cameras





Photography is about capturing a moment unlike paintings or other works of art. In photography the image is more real and sincere. Since I’m interested in photography I wanted to make a research about a specific kind of photography which I don’t know a lot. When I was a small kid I had Polaroid, know I see in many blog and photography sites people are using polaroids.Actually when I was doing this research I learned that “Polaroid” is a type of instant cameras and its a corporation. This is a common mistake everyone does including myself.



The invention of modern instant cameras is generally credited to American scientist Edwin Land, who unveiled the first commercial instant camera, the Land Camera, in 1947, 10 years after founding Polaroid Corporation. The earliest instant camera, which consisted of a camera and portable darkroom in a single compartment, was invented in 1923 by Samuel Shlafrock.






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder